Fri, March 31, 2017
Vacancy – Digital Marketing
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A UK BASED ROLE.
YOU MUST HAVE A VALID WORK AUTHORISATION PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE NOT A UK OR EU CITZEN or IN POSESSION OF A VALID VISA.
inMusic Europe Ltd has an exciting new position offering fantastic career development opportunities for a focused, dynamic and highly-professional Digital Marketer. inMusic comprises a family of 14 high-profile brands, recognised as industry leaders within the Pro-Audio, Music Technology and Consumer Electronics sectors. The Digital Marketing position will report directly to inMusic’s E-Commerce team, working alongside the Marketing Team, spearheading SEO activity and building attractive content.
The successful candidate will join the E-Commerce Sales team at an exciting point, helping to promote growth within this critical market segment. A thorough understanding of the E-Commerce market and executing a high level of SEO is essential.
It is fundamental to the role that the successful applicant becomes a trusted, reliable member of the team both to their internal peers, stakeholders and inMusic’s diverse customer base. Crucial to this role is proactive positive promotion of the company and its product portfolio, identifying fruitful sales opportunities and working alongside the sales team to secure growth.
Due to inMusic’s positioning as a global leader and the varied nature of its export business, international travel might be required, although the role will be predominantly based in inMusic’s Ash Vale office.
If you demonstrate exceptional time-management, are outgoing, driven, confident, adaptable and hold a passion for working within the ever-charging e-commerce sector this is the role for you.
Skills and Experience
- Must be qualified to a degree level in a marketing discipline or possess appropriate industry experience.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills (Written and Verbal)
- Experience in managing change and improvement processes
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to manage large marketing budgets and display high ROI
- Confident and highly confidential with all tasks
- Impeccable attention to detail and confident in the work you do
- Professional and hardworking whilst being a team player
- Advance level in all MS packages - Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience and knowledge of Export markets
- Second language
- Punctual, professional and highly-organised
- Copes well with pace, pressure and sudden change
- Comfortable with regular international travel
- Adaptable to an ever-changing workflow
- Ability to resolve issues and overcome objections efficiently and diplomatically
- Team player
- Self motivated
Job Type | Full time
Salary | Competitive based on experience
Please submit a CV and cover letter highlighting how your experience marries with the noted skills and experience to email@example.com before 30/04/17. Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within one week, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance.