Wed, March 21, 2018
Overview of Job Functions:
Our studio supports a growing set of music-related brands. Numark is the world’s largest supplier of professional DJ equipment. Akai Professional is one of the world’s most influential manufacturers of music production gear and the creator of the legendary MPC. M-Audio is the largest manufacturer of keyboard controllers and a category leader in studio monitors and recording tools. Alto Professional is a top-selling leader in the live sound industry. Alesis has a history of making innovative technology accessible to every musician. Denon Professional is a leader in professional-grade A/V recording, playback and signal distribution. Denon DJ is a leading manufacturer of equipment for demanding professional DJs. MARQ supplies state-of-the-art lighting solutions to critical users in professional entertainment and commercial settings. ION Audio is a fast-growing producer of innovative consumer electronic equipment.
These brands all co-exist at our Rhode Island office, and we are in need of your design expertise. We are looking for a versatile, self-motivated and experienced Graphic Designer to augment our growing team in the design, development and production of web and print materials.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- To design creative collateral, including: web graphics, packaging, digital/print ads, and various sales/marketing materials that reflect each brand’s identity
- Responsible for executing product photo shoots, and retouching images for web and print
- Responsible for seeing all projects through to completion, from concept to the finished piece
- Ability to collaborate with the Graphics team and various departments
- 3-5 years working within a creative team environment or design firm with a solid background in product photography and/or photo retouch
- Experience in branding, web design, typography and print
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with emphasis on graphic design, photography and/or web design
- A portfolio is required for consideration
- Self-driven and resourceful with the ability to work within tight deadlines and juggle multiple deliverables simultaneously
Physical Activities and Requirements
Ability to remain stationary for extended periods of time. Must be able to efficiently operate computer and other office machinery, must be able to communicate with co-workers and have the ability to perform repetitive motions. Must be able to perceive, inspect, and assess each project.
Machines and Equipment Used
Computer, scanner, telephone, fax machine, copier, color laser printer
Software: Windows, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Adobe PageMaker, Adobe Photoshop
*Highly proficient in the current version of Adobe Creative Cloud, specifically Photoshop.