Thu, June 01, 2017
inMusic is the parent company for a family of premier brands that includes AIR Music Technology, Akai Professional, Alesis, Alto Professional, Denon DJ, Denon Professional, ION Audio, Marantz Professional, Marq lighting, M-Audio, MixMeister, Rane DJ, Rane Contractor, Numark and Sonivox.
Due to continual growth at inMusic Brands, we will be appointing additional International Channel Managers to join our existing highly successful and motivated sales team. This is an exciting opportunity to become part of a highly dynamic organisation within a fascinating and varied international marketplace.
Each brand is treated on it’s own merits as a separate business and in many cases you will be dealing with multiple distribution channels and resellers in each country. If you enjoy juggling numerous projects across a wide and varied customer set then this could be the new role for you! You will be a driven individual, making things happen, adapting to ensure targets are met and creatively generating sales opportunities both for the brands and for our appointed distributors / resellers.
You will be responsible for overseeing the sales of your assigned brand throughout the EMEA and APAC regions.
Skills and Experience:
- Aggressive sales professional with demonstrable experience in selling to the Pro Audio / MI industries
- Widely recognised and trusted expert in these key industry sectors
- Proven sales success and experience in marketing concepts
- Exceptional negotiation and communication skills
- Experience and knowledge of Export markets
- Working experience in account managing distributors and retailers
- Experience with Microsoft outlook and Excel
- Positive, driven and sales hungry
- Passionate about the products
- Punctual, Professional, organised
- Team player
- Self motivated
- UK Based (You must hold a valid work authorisation - UK/EU Citizenship or valid UK Visa).
A competitive salary commensurate with experience is on offer, including a bonus structure.
The role is based at our head office in Ash Vale, Hampshire, with regular international travel. Applicants from other areas of the UK will also be considered but regular travel to the office will be required.
Please submit a CV and cover letter highlighting how your experience marries with the noted skills and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within one week, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance.