Wed, April 06, 2016
International Sales Support
Ash Vale, Hampshire, UK
£TBC plus bonus dependent on skills and experience
inMusic is the parent company for a family of leading music technology and DJ brands that includes AIR Music Technology, Akai Professional, Alesis, Alto Professional, Denon DJ, Denon Professional, ION Audio, M-Audio, Marantz Professional, MixMeister, MARQ Lighting, Numark and Sonivox.
We are committed to pushing the boundaries of innovation in the DJ, music production, live sound, musical instrument, pro audio, and consumer electronic industries.
Due to continued expansion we are looking to fill a newly created position of International Sales Support, dealing solely with the Maudio and AKAI Brands. The successful candidate will to join our highly motivated Sales team, within the UK headquarters for inMusic Europe.
Working within the Export department, this role will be responsible for managing and selling to key client base, consisting of specified AKAI and Maudio International distributors. Working closely with and reporting to both the International Channel Manager and International Export Sales Support Manager, they will act as the liaison between customers and the rest of the organization, regarding new orders, order status updates and any order related queries.
Daily tasks will include:
- Maintain order forms, add availability and send to customers.
- Maintain own white board with inbound ETA’s.
- Maintain pricing on order forms.
- Review newly received orders against Stock and Sales to ensure all possible sales opportunities are fulfilled and any over stock situations addressed.
- Ensure receipt of all Stock and sales reports.
- Work with the sales manager and customer with respect to upselling the new orders and ensuring the customer is on track versus target.
- Enter new orders on to SAP.
- Process PI’s.
- Supply PI and BO update to the customer.
- Push for signed PI’s and payment proof.
- Ask for payments on overdue accounts.
- Liaise with the Inventory team regarding stock availability and FOB shipments.
- Pull reports to ensure that new products are ordered.
- Follow up with customers regarding mail shots and ensure the customer is clear on the product and also that they have the product on order.
- Liaise with customers regarding specific pricing issues.
- Produce spreadsheets using data from SAP.
- Audit market data such as Google Analytics to better understand product interest by country and report back to Sales Manager.
- Work with inMusic marketing to ensure database of distributor contacts is constantly up-to-date and segmented according to business needs.
Although a background within Sales is not a pre-requisite, we do require a highly motivated individual with a strong work ethic who is confident in their abilities; therefore, proven experience within an office-based customer service position, ideally within the sales support function is highly preferable.
We are looking for individuals who are bright and efficient with a can-do attitude and the ability to think outside the box. Strong working knowledge of MS Office is required, particularly intermediate Excel.
Any knowledge SAP would be highly advantageous.
About inMusic Europe:
Our staff are truly passionate about our products and culture; we are a hard-working and fast-growing company and seek every opportunity to provide excellent customer service and inspire passion in our customers.