Fri, October 07, 2016
We’re looking for a skilled photographer to tell stories through product pictures for our marketplace sites. This candidate would lead the visual charge for all studio, environment, lifestyle product photographs for all of inMusic’s brands.
The Photographer will be responsible for ensuring that all the proper steps of the development process are followed, tracking all the deliverables of the schedule, and making sure responsible parties meet their committed dates.
The Photographer will be tasked to deliver product photographs that involve capturing a sharp image where the product’s details are visible and legible.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Working daily with the team to coordinate shoots for priority products
- Take studio, environment and lifestyle photos of all inMusic’s products
- Edit and disseminate all photos to the Creative and marketing teams
- Manage and catalog all photos on a working document to be accessed by all teams
This position requires some local travel – must have car. Expenses will be reimbursed.
MINIMUM JOB QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in product and subject photography
- Strong knowledge of photo editing tools – Photoshop and Illustrator skills required
- Experience with and understanding of the products and their intended uses
- Detail oriented and able to handle multiple tasks/projects at the same time
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to travel, must have car.
Position is based in our Cumberland, RI Headquarters.