Text size [-] [+]
Q: I have installed Windows XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7 on my Mac (via Boot Camp, Parallels, VMware Fusion, etc), will my M-Audio device function properly?
A: M-Audio has not tested and qualified any devices or drivers under any installation of Windows on a Mac. Successful installation and operation cannot be guaranteed. Certain system specific problems such as IRQ conflicts or hardware incompatibilities may not be able to be resolved.
Note: Torq and Pro Tools are not supported when running Windows on a Mac.
Installation of your M-Audio device under Windows running on a Mac is done at the users own risk; M-Audio and Digidesign cannot provide technical support under these configurations. If you experience problems with installation, playback, or recording, please see the following troubleshooting guides:
- PCI Troubleshooting Guide
- USB Audio Troubleshooting Guide
- FireWire Troubleshooting Guide
- IRQ Troubleshooting (Windows)
- Pops, clicks, crackles, dropouts, or distortion – USB Audio Troubleshooting Guide
- Pops, clicks, crackles, dropouts, or distortion – PCI Troubleshooting Guide
- Pops, clicks, crackles, dropouts, or distortion – FireWire Troubleshooting Guide