Home » Support » Knowledge Base » Knowledge Base

Knowledge Base

Product Repairs
Text size [-] [+]

Q: How do I obtain a Return Authorization Number (RA#) to get my product repaired?

A: If you have a computer related problem or device that is not functioning you first need to contact M-Audio Technical Support to troubleshoot the issue and to determine whether or not the device is in need of repair.  If your device is physically damaged, such as a blown speaker, you can contact Technical Support to obtain an RA# and return information.

If you are located outside of the United States, please contact your local M-Audio Office or M-Audio dealer for repair information.