M-Audio Oxygen (MKIV) Series DirectLink (1688)
Oxygen (MKIV) Series DirectLink
DirectLink Mode on the Oxygen (MKIV) Series is an exclusive technology found in M-Audio keyboards. Simply put, DirectLink automatically maps the keyboard’s various faders, knobs, and transport buttons to software controls in DirectLink-compatible DAWs, providing intuitive, hands-on control over your sessions.
With the Oxygen (MKIV) series, DirectLink gives you easy hands-on control over your mix without any user configuration.
- Knobs are automatically mapped to pan or device controls
- Transport buttons map to your DAW transport
- Sliders (49-, 61-key models) map to your DAW mixer faders
- Pro Tools
- Ableton Live
- DirectLink is built into Ableton Live versions 8.0.9 and later. No additional driver or software installation is required.
- M-Audio Oxygen (MKIV) Series - Setup in Ableton Live 9 setup guide
- Propellerhead Reason
- DirectLink is built into Reason versions 5.01 and later (and Record version 1.5.1 and later). No additional driver or software installation is required.
- Steinberg Cubase
- Logic Pro X
Further Product Support
Whether you are a customer or dealer, if you already own an M-Audio product, or if you just have pre-sales questions, the M-Audio technical support team is available to help!
Visit the link below to connect with any of the following support options: online community support, phone support, email support.