M-AUDIO INTRODUCES NEW CODE SERIES KEYBOARDS AT NAMM
Cumberland, RI (January 22, 2015)— M-Audio (m-audio.com), synonymous with innovative music production technology, today announced the introduction of its new Code Series keyboards, a family of three full-featured models. Available in 25-, 49-, and 61-key versions, the Code Series combines a remarkably smooth-feeling keyboard with a surprisingly complete feature set to create a keyboard line of unusually professional capability and unexpected value.
The Code Series builds upon M-Audio’s legacy of innovative workflow and playability. Their comprehensive controls automatically map to popular DAW’s such as Ableton Live, Apple GarageBand, Apple Logic, Pro Tools, and Steinberg Cubase, so artists can easily convert their creativity into immediate, tangible results.
All Code Series keyboards feature:
- Professional feeling semi-weighted keybed with aftertouch and four assignable zones
- 16 fully assignable backlit drum pads
- XY pad
- USB Bus powered for portability and ease of use
- 5 Pin MIDI Input, and Output jacks allowing you to control your favorite synths
- Fully assignable controls for mod wheel, pitch wheel, pads, knobs, faders, buttons, and transport control including XY pad with Mackie Control and HUI modes
- Buttons are assignable to macro ASCII commands, letting you use your favorite DAW macros at the push of a single button
- Expression and Sustain pedal inputs
- 6 digit LED display
In addition, a comprehensive software package is included—Ableton Live Lite, AIR Music Technology Loom and Hybrid 3—that ensures the artist has unrestricted access to the best creative tools.
The Code Series delivers top-of-the-line performance with their professional-feel keybeds, their very complete feature sets and all their included software, yet they are priced far below what might ordinarily be expected for this level of capability.
“The new Code Series keyboards offer a professional level of performance and keybed feel, combined with an unusually comprehensive set of features and included software,” said J.C. Sutherland, Product Manager for M-Audio. “For the demanding keyboard artist looking for true professional performance but also keeping an eye on value, the Code Series is unique.”
Retail pricing for the Code Series is as follows:
The Code Series will be available in April 2015 at M-Audio dealers nationwide.
M-Audio (m-audio.com) began as Midiman, a driving force in the desktop recording revolution that followed the introduction of MIDI in the 1980s. Today, M-Audio has evolved into one of the most revered names in computer interface and studio integration solutions, keyboard and controller products, and all manner of essential musical hardware from microphones to studio monitors.
M-Audio is a proud member of the inMusic family (inmusicbrands.com).