Thu, October 25, 2018
Five Essential Job Responsibilities:
The products, support and service we offer are technical in nature. The successful candidate will be computer savvy, with an up-to-date understanding of Windows-based computers, a variety of software.
Assist our customers with Parts inquiries via phone and email. Provide item details, pricing, and availability. Place orders based on written and verbal POs from customers.
Demonstrates clear and professional written and verbal communications, and excels in customer service. Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word is required.
Prior experience using databases, sales order entry, ERP systems, highly desired.
- Field customer and dealer inquiries via phone and email, with an emphasis on first-call resolution and customer satisfaction.
- Process parts sales orders using SAP.
- Maintain an average call-time of 6 min, and a written response time of 72 hours or better (not including weekends and holidays).
- Ensure an excellent customer experience at every occasion.
- Prior experience with sales order entry, databases and/or ERP systems.
- Ability to read service manuals for parts listings and locations.
- Computer savvy, with an up-to-date understanding of Windows-and Macintosh computers, with experience in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent written and verbal communications.
- Proven track record of delivering excellent customer service.