M-Audio Oxygen (MKIII) Series DirectLink
Oxygen (MKIII) Series DirectLink
DirectLink Mode on the Oxygen (MKIII) Series is an exclusive technology found in M-Audio keyboards. Simply put, DirectLink automatically maps the keyboard’s various faders, knobs, and transport buttons to software controls in DirectLink-compatible DAWs, providing intuitive, hands-on control over your sessions.
With the Oxygen (MKIII) series, DirectLink gives you easy hands-on control over your mix without any user configuration.
- Knobs are automatically mapped to pan controls
- Transport buttons map to your DAW transport
- Sliders (49-, 61-, and 88-key models) map to your DAW mixer faders
Oxygen 25 (MKIII), Oxygen 49 (MKIII), Oxygen 61 (MKIII), Oxygen 88 (MKIII) DirectLink Supported DAWs
- Ableton Live 8
- DirectLink is built into Ableton Live versions 8.0.9 and later. No additional driver or software installation is required.
- Avid Pro Tools
- DirectLink is built into Pro-Tools versions 8.0.1 and later. No additional driver or software installation is required.
- Propellerhead Reason
- Reason 4.x - To enable DirectLink for Reason 4.x (Windows), visit the previous link to download the associated DirectLink personality file.
- Steinberg Cubase
* Only the full version of Cubase is supported; other versions such as Cubase Studio, Essential, LE, and Nuendo do not go through the qualification process.
Further Product Support
Whether you are a customer or dealer, if you already own an M-Audio product, or if you just have pre-sales questions, the M-Audio technical support team is available to help!
Visit the link below to connect with any of the following support options: online community support, phone support, email support.