M-Audio Announces The M-Track Eight Interface
Ideal for recording groups, entire drum kits, or any multi-mic arrangement, M-Track Eight combines a practical design with professional features.
Adding to the M-Track interface line, which includes MTrack, M-Track Plus, and M-Track Quad, M-Audio has now announced M-Track Eight, an eightchannel, 24-bit USB audio interface designed for expanded recording capabilities with an ultralow- noise signal path, 111 dB SNR, and zero-latency monitoring.
“The M-Track line is all about equipping recording musicians at every level with professional capability,” said JC Sutherland, M-Audio Product Manager. “It has the best-quality microphone preamps on the market for the cost.”
M-Track Eight Highlights:
- High headroom inputs with Octane Preamp Technology
- Up to 24/96 kHz resolution
- 8 XLR + 1/4” combo inputs with individual metering
- Dual headphone outs with selectable source (1/2 or 3/4)
- 8 balanced 1/4” outputs
- USB/Analog Direct Balance control
- Input 1 and 2 line/mic- or instrument-selectable
- Selectable phantom power for Channels 1-4 and 5-8
- Dedicated control room output
M-Audio will exhibit M-Track Eight for the first time in Hall A, Booth 6700 at the 2014 NAMM Show, January 23-26 in Anaheim, California. For more information, visit maudio.com/WNAMM2014.